So ... Happy Memorial Day. The weather is bEauTiful outside. So I'm thankful for the long weekend, purely because it's one of those opportunities to organize both my apartment and my mind. Tonight I fully intend to overhaul my bedroom and walk-in-closet.
Next week I have mixed feelings about -
Firstly today we received a call from the studio demanding a conference call tonight after 7pm ... with NO mention of the very final and to the point email that was sent by me yesterday. They have this convenient habit of just ignoring things they don't wish to hear. So I cross my fingers and hope this doesn't develop into something ridiculous.
Secondly ... I am determined to find the time to catch up with a close friend. No matter what.
And lastly ... there just seems to be going on this coming week, which will mean last minute salon appointments, "I have NOTHING to wear" moments and tired feet from dancing so hard.
So please, enjoy your weekends and wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment