I'm not writing too regularly anymore ... mainly because things are so busy. Hell I'm missing time with my personal trainer twice this week just so I can fit in my business plans and not be at least a couple of hours late to everything :(
I'm going to for sure haul-ass to the gym and fit in some cardio today and at least put in some work on my abs ... mmhmmm "what abs?!?!" I hear you cry ... that's my point.
Sunday was tear up Shorthills day. It's my favorite mall by far ... only picked up some Christian Louboutin's and a few items from Joseph, then got distracted with the idea that I don't have enough sunglasses and then SHOCK HORROR couldn't find not one pair that worked for me :( that'll teach me to have a head like a peanut.
Friday night = a fight in Philly ... love boxing and it's a kinda local fight so it'll remind me of going to The Forum in Manchester n watching Ricky Hatton back in the day with my dad. Plus the company I'm keeping is ALWAYS fun. Gotta love our random road trips. Gonna head straight to Virginia after the fight .... n then to DC.
I have to say a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wingman, partner in crime and co-pilot ... ;)
OK so not to rant to hard ... but, my neighbors downstairs are officially moronic. So let me fill you in on a little about my building. The top floor = save the trees individuals ... very nice people. The floor down from them = 5 or more Indian people .... again ... the smell of incredibly strong cooking sometimes gets to me ... but they're cool people and never any drama. Then there's me ... and then below me someone who I've come to call "Ho Chi Min" (yeh after that city in Vietnam) because she is one bar from being a dictator and then we have the people below them ... aka BASEMENT BOY.
I am an openminded individual when it comes to my neighbors ... they do them ... I do me ... and that's all it needs to be. But the neighbors below me are OFF THE CHART.
First of all ... Basement Boy is constantly on patrol ... when I say he has the whole building under surveillance I am by no means exaggerating. Shit, he should volunteer to join the FBI because the man is like CCTV.
Complaint one from Basement Boy ... is that I don't life the whole building's garbage out onto the curb on garbage nights ... ummm damn right right, I carry my own out, if I had wanted a job in sanitation I would have applied to the local government. All 5ft2 and 105lbs of me is not going to be hauling around people's nasty garbage especially now there are two babies in the building. PASS.
Complaint two from Basement Boy ... is that my landlord didn't do a BACKGROUND check on me before letting me lease the apartment ... first off ... I don't have bad credit ... WHY?! ... Because my entire life is CASH ONLY. I don't take out loans, I don't have an overdraft, I don't have credit cards. Secondly ... I have off the chart references from previous landlords. Sometimes I really feel like it's a personal issue with him. Then I hear he is asking my landlord about my occupation, income and everything else. So let's go over this again ... I AM EMPLOYED. I manage to keep a 3 bedroom apt in downtown Jersey City n a spot in NYC ... so I can't be doing too badly with the bills, my utilities stay paid even though I often let two months run together n then pay, I have maintained a nice car for a long time and I tear up the mall @ Shorthills on a regular basis. For 23 years old, I'm doing OK ... of course there's always room for improvement but shit what does he want me to do slave 9 to 5 and live in the basement with him and his psycho-wifey. I think not.
I get the same questions from Ho Chi Min ... "what do you do?" ... ummm I'm a successful European female who HAS HER OWN and doesn't rely on marriages of convenience to get money and pay the rent. I swear there have been so many occasions when I have been 3 inches away from hitting the bitch in her face.
I don't know where people find the time to do so much hating ... but hell ... if they spent more time concentrating on their own lives maybe they wouldn't be so frustrated.
I just cannot sympathize with people who spend the majority of their time hating on other people. I am financially and spiritually happy and at one with the world right now and intend to remain that way ... in my opinion ... what other people do is ENTIRELY their business ... so long as no one is getting hurt ... have fun. I have no interest in standing around gossiping with the caravan driving soccer moms or with drama obsessed individuals.
Anyhow ... I've got to go.
x Ms. E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment