Who ... the royal ... the fabulous ... E
What ... listening to "Mr Carter"
Where ... that good place.
"Man, I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall"
Don't even know where to begin - but despite it's complications - life is good. I refuse to buy into the drama irrespective of the fact people somehow insist on throwing it my way. Sometimes life is TOO good to drag yourself down with other people's insecurities.
I really don't have too much to say ... I'm passing on the KING Magazine party tonight, just too much preparation involved for me today lol.
Love you all
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment