Monday, November 3, 2008

Dick Politickin'

Dick PoliTiCKin.

I
♥ men ... mmhmm I do. HOWEVER ... all talk and no action sends me into bitch mode. (contrary to popular belief I don't often go there)

I comprehend that many men are still stuck on the notion that women are supposed to be there for them like Comcast on Demand ... but click'n'trick is not every woman's style. Shit I have to run a business and my personal time is PRECIOUS ... I am not on call for your every potential "I might wanna see you" moment.

My business comes first. That's my income.
If I'm feeling someone enough of course I'm going to make a little time and room, but please, I am not pressed ... dick is a dime a dozen ... if a dick is disrupting things ... then I have to politely PASS for the sake of zen balance in my world.

Maybe I don't make myself clear enough - "Money over Bitches" is a phrase that works BOTH ways honey ... and Benjamin Franklin is my daddy ... shit "he" comes FIRST.

Don't get things confused ... I am a freak who loves to spend some "quality" time with the right person, but act fast and learn fast because I do NOT wait around.

x Expensive x

No comments: