Where ... got home at 5am from E.O
What ... damn near everything that's on my mind
Who ... Ms. I Broke A Nail Last Night
Spent the night in East Orange ... well most of it, (wearing black leggings, a deep grey tight 3/4 length navajo sweater and deep red super-tall Louboutin's) Broke a nail before I went out so had to wear a band aid :(
Ate the BEST curry goat with rice and plantains I've EVER had. Damn, honestly, when you're running around so much and eating out or eating take-out so much you forget how good a home cooked meal is. Especially when someone can really cook their ass off. DAMN I am so stuck on his cooking right now.
On a side note it was great to see A last night ... even that short ride was a lot of fun ;)
Thank god that Obama got the votes - now I have some sort of HOPE that this country will improve. I heart Obama. If McCain had been voted in I would have had to get a plane ticket home lol.
Currently watching SpongebobSquarepants because he's such an optimist.
Missing my white Hanro of Switzerland pyjamas ... they were so comfy, so sexy ... damn.
It's weird how coming home in a cab at 4 something in the AM can clear your mind. Things are so peaceful.
Anyhow ;) ... hanging out so let me cut things off there.
x E
What ... damn near everything that's on my mind
Who ... Ms. I Broke A Nail Last Night
Spent the night in East Orange ... well most of it, (wearing black leggings, a deep grey tight 3/4 length navajo sweater and deep red super-tall Louboutin's) Broke a nail before I went out so had to wear a band aid :(
Ate the BEST curry goat with rice and plantains I've EVER had. Damn, honestly, when you're running around so much and eating out or eating take-out so much you forget how good a home cooked meal is. Especially when someone can really cook their ass off. DAMN I am so stuck on his cooking right now.
On a side note it was great to see A last night ... even that short ride was a lot of fun ;)
Thank god that Obama got the votes - now I have some sort of HOPE that this country will improve. I heart Obama. If McCain had been voted in I would have had to get a plane ticket home lol.
Currently watching SpongebobSquarepants because he's such an optimist.
Missing my white Hanro of Switzerland pyjamas ... they were so comfy, so sexy ... damn.
It's weird how coming home in a cab at 4 something in the AM can clear your mind. Things are so peaceful.
Anyhow ;) ... hanging out so let me cut things off there.
x E

No comments:
Post a Comment