Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My B.F.F

Where ... my home ... listening to Tweet and others.
What ... My best friend ... ;)
Who ... Me n Kodi

Sometimes, you forget to express your gratitude and love for someone in person because you are both all wrapped up in "now" ... what is happening that moment. But certain days and events make me reflect on who I have in my life. Kodi has been one of the most positive people to have ever stepped into my life and I love her. When she is moody, happy, down, up ... I love her. That is my partner in crime, my sidekick, my girl ... everything. The positivity she brings is amazing, even when things are tough, and the times we share together are ALWAYS the best. From lunches, to nights home watching Golden Girls and What's Happening ... to crazy nights out at NY clubs and bars and falling asleep on the subway and ending up in some random boro lol. Hell even when we are dealing with drama we staying laughing and unfazed. (Mars 2112 was the perfect example lol see the pic above ... that was a weird night at the weirdest club ever.)

We scream at each other, then go right back to being the best of friends and THAT'S what it is about.

So ... thanks babe for keeping me going ... :) I am here to stay. lol

x Ms. E ... the one and only ... ask about me x

No comments: