Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Impress-ions.
If you want to impress me - keep it simple - have your OWN life.
Don't waste my time or nickel and dime me.
Because I smile means I'm nice NOT stupid.
If you talk to me or see me ... it does not mean you KNOW me.
Everyone has an idea on how they can make money off me - whether big or small.
If you have the brainpower to try to access my money and market me to your advantage - why not use your ideas and make your OWN.
I am BUSY ... keep me out of your bullshit.
Want to impress me? ... give me a bag full of cash NO STRINGS ATTACHED - Euros ONLY, the dollar isn't worth shit right now ;)
No I'm not a gold-digger - I just know my worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment