Sunday, November 23, 2008

Urgh.

Who ... the household diva ... in her cashmere sweatpants and white wifebeater.
Where ... in my living room.
What ... my back hurts and my chihuahua has turned into Cujo.

OK ... so, where do I even start. My neighbors upstairs now have two bright white shitzus. Loud n Yappy and making my teacup chihuahua Chico run RIOT at the thought that there's pussy upstairs and HE cannot get to it. He has turned into a mini-Cujo. Snarling, growling, and terrorizing everything and everyone.

I'm in the middle of a late-night apartment OVERHAUL. Yes, it is ALL being done over n up.

Just ordered a late night meal ... cheese+steak+onion calzone ... with a soda (shhh don't tell anyone!) and a piece of chocolate cake. Watching Sex and the City. Waiting to go and get my laundry out of the washer and into the dryer. Arrrgggh.

Have decided I don't like the shape of Basement Boy's head. It's all wrong. Perhaps that is why me and him clash on so many things. It's all about his HEAD SHAPE.

So anyhow ... my back ... HURTS. I've been spoiled with nightly massages. But tonight, I'm going to have to make do with mandarin bath salts, candles and some wine. It's just not going to compare. But nevermind.

Oh so excited about my B.F.F.'s current tv project ... HEART ... she's filming tomorrow night, so I am secretly excited for her. And keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well.

[currently eating what America calls a Calzone ... it's STRANGE .. but least I tried it]

Sleepy now.
Goodnight

No comments: