Where ... @ an undisclosed location
Who ... Ms. Bout it Bout it lol
What ... tonight, today, and wtf?!
P.S. Loving Robin Thicke's song.
So, tonight I'm heading over to Legal Seafood in White Plains for dinner. (no idea what I'm wearing, it's purely business ... so .. something simple. ) For some reason, I like that restaurant, ever since an ex presented me with a gift of some Gucci shoes when we were eating at the one attached to Shorthills Mall. He was an asshole but knew how to be romantic. Their Calamari appetizers are really good.
Tonight is the start of something brand new, an expansion in my life and business and that's ALWAYS exciting for me. I'm finally getting to leave behind some aspects of my business that I disliked.
But enough of business, it's almost the weekend ...
Bout to take a LONG bath and enjoy my evening.
x E
Who ... Ms. Bout it Bout it lol
What ... tonight, today, and wtf?!
P.S. Loving Robin Thicke's song.
So, tonight I'm heading over to Legal Seafood in White Plains for dinner. (no idea what I'm wearing, it's purely business ... so .. something simple. ) For some reason, I like that restaurant, ever since an ex presented me with a gift of some Gucci shoes when we were eating at the one attached to Shorthills Mall. He was an asshole but knew how to be romantic. Their Calamari appetizers are really good.
Tonight is the start of something brand new, an expansion in my life and business and that's ALWAYS exciting for me. I'm finally getting to leave behind some aspects of my business that I disliked.
But enough of business, it's almost the weekend ...
Bout to take a LONG bath and enjoy my evening.
x E

No comments:
Post a Comment