Where ... home sweet home ... wearing my pink boxer-style bathrobe
What ... recent events
Who ... at peace Ms. E
It's Sunday ... and it's been a peaceful day. Started off with unhealthy chicken-spot food ... mmhmm let me be lol. Last night spent time with Kodi and Blau ... smoked some (yep it's been a while), ate Papa John's garden fresh pizza (love heart love) and rhymed haha yeh imagine it, me in rap mode. You can stop laughing now. No ... really ... stop.
R.I.P to my uncle - who passed this week.
Business is GOOD and my new venture gained 3 new fabulous new clients in just one day. The website is up! The clients are rolling in ... and everything is moving forward.
Craving some home-cooked-food. The roti I had the other night was the best. Seriously ... took me back to being in East London. It also put me to bed. lol. Now I am craving colslaw and oxtails mmmhmmm.
Well ...
Time for my back-rub ... g'night.
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment