


Where ... looking out the window ... home.
What ... the past two days.
Who ... a tense fashionista ... wearing white wifebeater, tiny blue American Apparel shorts, hair wrapped in an Emilio Pucci scarf.
Yesterday was a day of PURE relaxation for the most part ... aside from a couple of issues that were taken care of ... I spent my day lazing in the bathtub, having long massages, ... diva-ing around the house wearing my hair is rollers and an Ole Henriksen face mask and watching The Golden Girls on dvd.
Caught up with work/emails.
Today ... well Happy Columbus Day first of all ... congrats to Chris lol. Seeing as it was a "holiday", I sat around, cleaned the house, answered emails I've ignored for far too long and ate pizza from Stella's (I love their pizza) I also received a new arrival today in the form of "Visa" Mmmhmm remember the slogan ... "Visa. All you need". Well first off she is a fighter (pitbull, gatorhead, blue blood line), so you know I don't roll with that Michael Vick bullshit so that HAS to stop. And introducing her properly to Foxy has been difficult to say the least ... but she is such a sweetheart and an amazing protector.
Tomorrow = Work and picking up my new car. pretty+white+bmw.
Honestly ... the tension is mainly to do with getting everything done correctly. Plus I have to arrange a few things ... a certain person's bday etc ... various things to do with work. Thankfully my business survives a LOT better than most in an economic crisis. Some things people just cannot go without.
Going to get some much needed ZzZzZzZ.
x Expensive

No comments:
Post a Comment