Monday, October 27, 2008

Missing You ...

To My Father ... I Love You - and you know I will, always, hold things down.
The pain I'm feeling right now is indescribable but you're the strongest man I know and the ONLY man I trust.
To be blunt - no man on this earth has SHIT on you ... you are one of the biggest inspirations in my life alongside my mother ... no one could have ever taught me business like you have, no one has ever shown me love like you have, no one could have ever taught me culture like you have and no one could have EVER taught me how to handle any situation like you have, no one has ever had my back like you have, no one I've met has ever been as cultured as you and had as many street smarts, no one has ever encouraged and believed in me like you have ... you ALWAYS taught me how to make the best out of any situation and to follow my dreams, you've never once judged me. I could not have asked for a better Father ... you're all I could have wanted and MORE.

I love you Dad ... and I'm right here beside you to ride it out.

x

The World's Most Refined-Hood Daughter.

No comments: