"When You're Not Here (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt) I Wish You Were Here (To Take Off Your T-Shirt) After We Make Love (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt) Wake Up In Your T-Shirt, Still Smell The Scent Of Your Cologne When I Need Your Feel (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt) I Need Help (To Take Off Your T-Shirt) After We Make Love (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt) Wake Up In Your T-Shirt, Still Smell The Scent Of Your Cologne" - Destinys Child - T Shirt.
I'm sitting here with you white T on. It's huge on me but it smells of you ... and it makes me feel safe, the same way I do when I lay on your chest and you wrap your arms around me. When I say your name out loud ... I feel warm n smile ... the same way you do when I call you "baby".
The other night, when I lay down in front of you in my grey boyshorts and white wifebeater and you rubbed massage oil into me ... my thighs, my calves, my feet ... it was so perfect. You told me I was a "Bad Bitch" and gave me that look you give me when everything is going right. Something felt right about that time we spent ... my legs all stretched out glistening from the oil in the soft light of the living room ... your perfect chocolate skin ... your muscles looking all perfect n your sexy almond eyes looking down onto me. The way your wifebeater was stretched over your chest. The way you handled business on your phone. Shit .. it's stuck in my head.
... I miss you right now. But I'm in your t-shirt so it's all OK.
I'm sitting here with you white T on. It's huge on me but it smells of you ... and it makes me feel safe, the same way I do when I lay on your chest and you wrap your arms around me. When I say your name out loud ... I feel warm n smile ... the same way you do when I call you "baby".
The other night, when I lay down in front of you in my grey boyshorts and white wifebeater and you rubbed massage oil into me ... my thighs, my calves, my feet ... it was so perfect. You told me I was a "Bad Bitch" and gave me that look you give me when everything is going right. Something felt right about that time we spent ... my legs all stretched out glistening from the oil in the soft light of the living room ... your perfect chocolate skin ... your muscles looking all perfect n your sexy almond eyes looking down onto me. The way your wifebeater was stretched over your chest. The way you handled business on your phone. Shit .. it's stuck in my head.
... I miss you right now. But I'm in your t-shirt so it's all OK.

No comments:
Post a Comment