Monday, October 6, 2008

Productivity.



Where ... home on my sofa after a LONG but PRODUCTIVE day.
What ... on the subject of, my day, my life, my loves.
Who ... a diva who LOVES life.

Listening to "Move Bitch ... Ludacris". Wearing ... some skinny tight tight black leggings with an oversized grey "tight in the right" sweater and my new oversized rock ;), Bulgari oversized sunglasses on my head.

So today started off STRESSFULLY ... I dragged myself up out of the bed, feeling cold and like winter had hit me a little too hard. Hair pulled up in a messy pony tail, butt naked, and dragging myself into the bathroom to shower and get ready for whatever the day had in store.

** Currently eating fried plantains with a cuban sandwich from my local restaurant HardGroveCafe .. mmm and sipping a Banana milkshake **

So .... went around to see an associate bout a mixtape n see what the deal is with him (awww he has the cutest pooch). Seriously this dog is adorable. Then headed over to Bowery to check a friend and the BEST jeweler in NY ... honestly he is one of those people who just takes me away from it all. So we handled what we had to handle and headed over to Ed's Lobster Bar on Lafayette.

(Ate steamers to start, n then lobster raviolli and sipped on a cherry iced vodka) Highly recommended.

Then headed into the village to meet Ms. Kodi Me'Chele ... @ Slane ... our SPOT lol in the village. I love it there, we have our lil table, and they play all the English music I used to listen to when I was a teenager (blur, oasis, pulp, manic street preachers) Then we headed down to Wall St, because I HAD to drag Kodi over to this clothes spot. Picked up a new phone n technological stuff from AT&T and headed home.

Honestly ... my night was pretty quiet ... sat down, ate my cuban food, spent some time with S.Dot and made it an early night. Somehow my day felt so complete.


**SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED LAST NIGHT BUT I CRASHED OUT LOL**





No comments: