Where ... home under my duvet
What ... on my mind
Who ... a peaceful diva
So today I spent the day handling business is the AM ... mmhmm I woke up to business. The slipped into a Joseph deep navy sweater, white wifebeater underneath and J Brand indigo skinny jeans with some deep grey havania flip flops and pulled my hair back into a messy bun ... threw my phones into my oversized green worn leather Diesel bag propped some oversized black jewelled Bulgari sunglasses and went into NYC with my B.F.F. Kodi Me'Chele.
So ... skipping a meeting I REALLY shouldn't have ... last minute decision. We headed to Slane in the Village n ate the usual Vegetarian Quiche and salad ... n sipped on some gin and tonics. (Mhmm we drink like old folks) and then craving something a lil stronger we headed to the Black Pussycat for Pear Martinis.
(Oooh n did a lil shopping between drinks ... picked up super-soft-n-sexy oversized deep grey sweater)
So tonight I'm sitting here, peaceful, ... a special someone is rubbing peppermint massage oil into my legs and feet while I get a few last minute things done online. I'm just fine.
x E
What ... on my mind
Who ... a peaceful diva
So today I spent the day handling business is the AM ... mmhmm I woke up to business. The slipped into a Joseph deep navy sweater, white wifebeater underneath and J Brand indigo skinny jeans with some deep grey havania flip flops and pulled my hair back into a messy bun ... threw my phones into my oversized green worn leather Diesel bag propped some oversized black jewelled Bulgari sunglasses and went into NYC with my B.F.F. Kodi Me'Chele.
So ... skipping a meeting I REALLY shouldn't have ... last minute decision. We headed to Slane in the Village n ate the usual Vegetarian Quiche and salad ... n sipped on some gin and tonics. (Mhmm we drink like old folks) and then craving something a lil stronger we headed to the Black Pussycat for Pear Martinis.
(Oooh n did a lil shopping between drinks ... picked up super-soft-n-sexy oversized deep grey sweater)
So tonight I'm sitting here, peaceful, ... a special someone is rubbing peppermint massage oil into my legs and feet while I get a few last minute things done online. I'm just fine.
x E

No comments:
Post a Comment