
Where ... home
What ... feelings
Who ... a tired and relieved Ms. E
Sometimes it takes something spiritually higher to let you know there is something "not right". Recently myself and Ms. Kodi Me'Chele (the one n only) stepped into our favorite spot in NYC for picking up all things Buddha. (Land of Buddha, McDougal Street, NY).
It was recommended I get this particular incense ...now first off I'm NOT big on incense and only a couple of people in the world know which ones to get for me (Kodi and The Queen Mum). But this particular one recommended to me was to protect your home and heighten your senses when it came to negativity entering your surroundings. You may all be like .... Bulllllllllshit .... right now. But think what you want. We ALL have our different beliefs.
Last night I felt the true effects of it. I'm not going to go into the details of it all OnLine. But lets just say over the past few days since burning this stuff I've been able to see with a higher clarity and last night especially.
Today I woke up feeling at PEACE and knowing that I have to distance myself once again from negativity.
That's just how it has to be.
x Ms. E x

No comments:
Post a Comment