Where ... @ Katra
What ... Someone from Universal's Bday ...
Who ... me n Kodi Me'Chele
Ok, y'all know Kodi is NOTORIOUS for springing last minute events on me. Mmmhm. So tonight I have to attend a last minute meeting at 9pm for my new project and then hoof it ... no let me re-phrase that ... cab it over to Katra and celebrate the bday of one of Kodi's people from Universal. So ... it's 4.30 and I'm already in a dilemma. What to wear? ... first thoughts are skinny jeans, Rock and Republic sheer and knit sleeveless black top, black and gold Christian Louboutins, Chloe paddington bag and a carefully placed rock on my finger. Lord. My outfit is no doubt gonna change several times. Not to mention doing my make up in this current humidity (YES humidity in October!!) is going to cause more trauma.
Least my nails are freshly french tipped and ridiculously long and my toes are pedicured to the hilt.
Had two rum and sprites at lunch today ... and I am in desperate need of a bottle of champagne which I just KNOW awaits me at this meeting. Thank god for small miracles.
So let me go and sink into a hot bath and relllllax before all hell breaks loose.
(Needless to say I am dragging Kodi with me all over NYC for "in heels" support)
x Expensive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment