"Talk to me, tell me, where you were (late last night),
You told me, with yer friends, hanging out (late last night),
You lying, cuz you stuttering, now where were you (late last night),
Stop lying to me, cuz you're ticking me off, see you're ticking me off, oh girl." ... Joe ... Stutter.
P.S. ... I LOVE THAT SONG.
So, it's Sunday morning and I'm here .. Hello Kitty boyshorts and a wifebeater on looking out the window at the MADNESS that went on last night. Last night I saw the tree at the back of the building literally take-out an entire family of garden furniture ... mmhmm Karma showed up in my neighbors backyard and literally crushed furniture, fences, bust windows and everything else. ... That's what happens when you cause individuals unnecessary stress. SoMeThING gets you back.
Despite storms and tropical rain and trees narrowly missing me ... it was Kodi's bday ... 30 ... so we celebrated diva-style with flyboy Blau (a close friend of Kodi's). (Rich and Skinny jeans, black sweater, TopShop fur vest) Sake is not on the menu for me ... especially by the glass-full ... but I sipped on my Henny lol. It always feels good to be around uncomplicated no-drama people.
So today I'm settling into my Sunday .... Juicy bits to come later.
x E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment