Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Learn.

Where ... what's it to you?
Who ... a peaceful but watchful Ms. E
What ... the things I've learned.

"Roll the Dice"

I've learned so much in the past 4 years of my life. But it's only been very recently that everything has started coming together. Love, Business, Family,and TRUE Friends.

I've learned that surrounding yourself with a lot of people only brings problems in the long term. People seem to get jealous over the smallest things ... hell, what's with that? I really don't know. But what I can honestly say is I'm genuinely happy to see people I both know and don't know doing well for themselves. Life can be hard, but it's those little moments with family and friends that keep you going towards your bigger goals. Change is good but you cannot forget where you come from and who was really there for you. "Through richer through poorer, in sickness and in health" ... sure that's just a wedding vow to most, but to me it's how I choose my company ... I only want those people surrounding me that are true to me, hell you better be good enough and true enough to be my husband or wife to remain in my circle and I for sure believe in DIVORCE if you fall out of line.

There are only a handful of people I am truly close to in this world ... who I KNOW I can trust My mum, my dad, Kodi, B, S., A, Tek, my banker, my lawyer. Maybe some of you are thinking wow that's a damn shame ... not really ... I can now go to sleep peacefully at night knowing everyone close to me is true to their word and their purpose. The rest is just business ... and trust me the actions of those others have made that perfectly clear too. Everyone else in my life is "about a dollar".

"About a dollar" isn't necessarily a bad thing ... hell I'm all about making money. But there are times you step out of that mode to help someone close. Not because down the line you want to "cash in a chip" or favor with someone, but because you love them like they're family. "About a dollar" people will not care if you are struggling. They get dollar signs in their eyes no matter what ... and if they don't then you KNOW the will expect you to chalk up a favor to them. Then you've got those people who will not expect money, but purely do things to get on your good side because they want some pussy ... PLEASE ... who needs sneaky motherfuckers like that? These types of people thrive on seeing you struggle which is why they like to be in your business ... they smile if you fall and pride themselves on fucking you over from close range. LOOK OUT for those people who do not take care of their own business (laze around, wait on a miracle types) but who go out of their way to be up under you and close to you. They are only remaining close to bring you down with them.

Love .... is something that means more to me than money. When you find that "one" I believe you can finally be peaceful. Sometimes, like most, I lose faith in the whole concept. But I believe good things are happening and I'm always willing to ride it out and see what develops.

Family ... my family mean the world to me and I've learned that they are irreplacable. I love my family, work with my family and would under any circumstances so anything on this earth for them. Because irrespective of what happens ... my family are RIGHT THERE ... not in front of me, not behind me ... BUT RIGHT NEXT TO ME. We love, fight, help and make money together.

Business ... is business. Nothing personal, but that's all it is and it took me until very recently to fully comprehend the meaning of "never mix business with personal" ... 9 times out of 10 I've followed it throughout my adult life ... but on occassion I've foolishly let things spill over and it's ended in chaos.
It's a solid rule that I will never mix personal and business again in my life.

I've also learned never to let too many people into your "home". Home is where the heart is ... it should be the place where you can TRULY rest ... and anyone who violates you in your home (whether bringing negativity or pushing their unwanted feelings onto you) does not need to be a part of your home life. If someone violates your trust or comfort level within your own home it truly shows they have ZERO respect for you. Who the hell needs that?

I'm POSITIVE there's more to learn.
There ALWAYS is.

Love You All

x Expensive x




No comments: